This self-paced course explains the concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques learners will need to complete process improvement projects and activities. The course is divided into eight modules that explain key foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology, and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit organizations in several, diverse industries or business sectors. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities, and show practitioners how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
- Explain the concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
- Describe the five stages of the DMAIC methodology and identify the factors that will improve its chances of success
- Choose and apply specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
- Analyze the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and formulate plans to ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
- Examine the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
PMI PDUs: 32Leadership PDUs: 11Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 5Technical PM PDUs: 16IACET CEUs: 3.2 (Contact Hours: 32 hours)HRCI Credits: 32 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business)SHRM PDCs: 32