Full course description
This course outlines the fundamental theories and principles of Scrum frameworks, including the underlying philosophy and essential tools practitioners need to adapt to an Agile way of working. Implemented properly, these techniques can produce extraordinary results for stakeholders and customers.
- Define essential Scrum terms and identify the interdependent nature of key concepts
- Summarize the specific, distinct roles that practitioners assume in effective Scrum frameworks
- Identify the stages of the Scrum cycle and demonstrate how these stages combine to meet evolving customer needs and requirements
- Compare and contrast the three primary Scrum artifacts and detail how they integrate to ensure a common understanding of project expectations
- Explore several tools and techniques that help project participants meet and exceed customer needs and wants