Very few projects—even the simplest and smallest—are completed without having someone request a change of some form. Changes will happen—they can't be avoided—so it's important to prepare your team for any disruptions that may occur to ensure the project is not delayed or derailed.
This self-paced, fully online course will help you address and manage the impact of any changes your team may encounter. You will explore the types, forces, and factors for change, and you'll learn how to use change management initiatives and models to overcome resistance and foster engagement. You'll discover how you can best communicate about change, and you'll learn how to sustain the gains you make as you incorporate changes into your projects.
- Define change and change management
- Evaluate various environmental forces for change
- Understand how to promote effective change in an organization
- Recognize personal change factors and schemas
- Identify how to address various types of change
- Recognize how to plan, measure, and supervise the change management and change control processes
- Identify suitable training to support change initiatives
- Understand how to effectively communicate change and foster employee involvement
- Identify signs of resistance to change and respond appropriately
- Integrate best practices for sustaining change long term
PMI PDUs: 3Leadership PDUs: 1.5Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 1Technical PM PDUs: 0.5IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)HRCI Credits: 3.00 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business)SHRM PDCs: 3