This online course focuses on those critical thinking, decision-making, and cognitive skills vital to effective project management. To be effective, project practitioners need to do more than just apply tools and techniques. They need to think critically about their projects and make good decisions that will put themselves - and their teammates - in positions to succeed.
- Explain how critical thinking can be used to enhance decision making
- Describe the steps that teams and individuals use to make effective decisions
- Employ the Davenport-Kim three-stage model of decision making
- Recognize the role that uncertainty and risk play in the decision-making process
- Discuss how the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator helps in understanding decision-making approaches
- PMI PDUs: 2Leadership PDUs: 1Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 0.25Technical PM PDUs: 0.75HRCI Credits: 2 (Type: General)SHRM PDCs: 2