This completely online and self-paced, six-module Human Resources management course provides comprehensive preparation for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification exam. The course includes exam-taking tips, a detailed diagnostic test, practice questions at the end of each module, and a full-length, 175-question practice exam. A total of 365 practice questions address the six knowledge areas covered in the PHR® exam.
- Explore business management and strategy issues, including HRM goals, metrics, and change management
- Discuss workforce planning and employment concerns, including discrimination, EEO, and recruiting
- Consider how to develop human capital and manage talent and performance
- Examine compensation and benefits issues
- Understand legal and ethical concerns related to employee and labor relations
- Describe risk management issues, such safety and health hazards, security threats, and employee privacy
IACET CEUs: 2.5 (Contact Hours: 25 hours)