This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the important concepts of cloud-based data and the security responsibilities of both cloud consumers and cloud service providers. The second module offers a series of scenarios that relate to cloud data security to ensure you have mastered the material.
- Describe the cloud data lifecycle
- Compare and contrast cloud data storage and capabilities to those of traditional computing
- Identify data loss prevention controls
- Describe the purpose of Data Rights Management and its role in cloud computing
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
IACET CEUs: 0.5 (Contact Hours: 5 hours)HRCI Credits: 5 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business)SHRM PDCs: 5